A California resident for tuition purposes, is a person who has resided in California for at least one year and one day prior to the start of the term. 住院医生实习期 is determined at the time of application. To appeal your initial residency determination, you must submit a Supplemental 住院医生实习期 Questionnaire (SRQ) along with supporting documents 包括 documents that determine whether you are financially independent. Student’s residency status determines fees and eligibility for the California College Promise Grant (CCPG).
To request your residency be re-evaluated, please:
- 下载并完成 Supplemental 住院医生实习期 Questionnaire (SRQ).
- Collect the required supporting documentation (at least two forms of residency with the appropriate dates).
- Scan the SRQ and all your supporting documents.
- 参观招生 & 记录 Cranium Cafe (Virtual Help Desk) by clicking on the square green button labeled "Chat Live" located at the top of this p年龄.
- If you received notification that you may qualify for AB 540, please also attach an AB 540 Affidavit.